I can hardly believe we are almost at the half year mark! Time to organize some thoughts:
- We sign a lease this week and move in a week after, which means I will be back on my desktop computer. YES! I’ve never really been completely comfortable on the laptop for some reason.
- With moving from Japan to Italy and a few other changes taking place, I think it might be time for a change for this blog. It feels a bit all over the place and maybe too many categories, might be time to change the look.
- I have started studying Italian and hope to jump into that full force.
- No trips planned just yet, but it’s coming! The wish list is long.
- Emotions are a bit extreme right now, more on that on a different post.
- Been getting back into the gym and sad to say I have gained 5 lbs since leaving Japan.
- Blood sugar is still fairly decent, will be focusing on lowering those numbers more and removing the diabetes completely.
- Thought at this very moment: Cheap nail polish sucks. (haha I kinda liked adding that, might make it a thing at the end of every post, thoughts on that?)
2nd half of 2016 looks to be epic!